This well-established, publicly traded company is one of the largest in its industry. You work a standard 40-hour work week with no weekends. You will have the possibility of very rapid promotion, up to Manager or into other divisions of the business, such as Finance, Operations, Accounting, and others.
- Review staff and intern level audits to evaluate that controls are appropriately designed and operating efficiently.
- Participate in risk assessments of functions, business units or regions.
- Communicate control findings and recommendations to drive action and improve operations.
- Provide recommendations that will include strengthening internal controls, mitigating financial risks and safeguarding the corporation.
- Plan and perform risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
3+ years public accounting experience, CPA or CIA designation is required.