This established company is a global industry leader. Remote and flexible working arrangements are available. This company demonstrates its dedication to personal and professional growth with educational assistance, mentoring programs, leadership development and executive coaching. You will also have the opportunity to connect with your community through volunteer service opportunities. Benefits include brand discounts and college scholarships for children of employees.
- Lead balance sheet reconciliation and analysis.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, including variance analyses, for senior managers.
- Support other departments by providing support, financial and accounting guidance.
- Conduct monthly closing, estimate and budgetary processes.
- Lead preparation of support for year-end audit.
- Engage with leaders and other departments in special projects.
2-3 years public accounting experience with a Big 4 CPA firm