This company is a global leader in its industry. The company values empowerment and transparency while maintaining an open-door culture. Motivated individuals will have lots of visibility and growth opportunities. This global company supports the communities where it works.
- Review and coordinate monthly financial reports and analyses, including reports utilized by senior management.
- Support senior management by reviewing accuracy and thoroughness of ad hoc requests.
- Own and lead close, forecast and budget process improvement efforts.
- Make actionable recommendations to address limitations and to help set realistic and achievable metrics.
- Coordinate special projects between functions to streamline close and reporting processes.
- Model a strong work ethic, promote error-free attitude, and maintain a customer service orientation.
2-3 years public accounting experience with PwC or Deloitte