This company prefers to promote from within and look for extraordinary talent. The company encourages employees to create their own career path. Great benefits include education assistance and parental support. This company is a leader in its industry, known for its entrepreneurial culture. All of this is backed up by strong Glassdoor reviews.
- Drive team goals through collaboration with others.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
- Analyze large volumes of data with multiple tools, presenting in a clear and concise manner.
- Accurately present sales and promotional activities according to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Understand business drivers and the effect on financial results by developing and producing supporting documentation
3+ years experience in public accounting. CPA or CA preferred. You must have US GAAP experience.