This company prefers to promote from within and look for extraordinary talent. They are a leader in their industry, known for their entrepreneurial culture. The company encourages employees to create their own career path. All of this is backed up by strong Glassdoor reviews. Great benefits include education assistance and parental support.
- Partner with team across the company to support initiatives that impact revenue operations.
- Lead a team of individual contributors, setting clear objectives, nurturing a team environment, and mentoring and developing team members.
- Develop innovative solutions and implement best practices that drive process improvement.
- Ensure all tasks are performed accurately and in a timely manner while managing the monthly close process.
- Accurately reflect the financial impact of business drivers in financial statements and clearly communicate those drivers with business partner.
5+ years public accounting experience, CPA preferred. Public company, SAP, and ASC 606 experience are a plus.