You will enjoy good work/life balance, working no more than 45 hours a week and enjoying seasonal hours. This position has the opportunity to promote rapidly. This is a very visible position, with direct access to the CFO and CAO. This company is a leading service provider to Fortune 1000 companies, seeking leaders who step up and take on challenges. You will have the opportunity to travel internationally a few times each year, though it isn't required.
- Drive and support change in the Controllers department;
- Establish and develop strong working relationships and open communication with key stakeholders including the operations team and treasury team;
- Set clear and measureable goals and objectives for the team and individuals, ensuring performance assessments are completed in line with corporate requirements; and
- Demonstrate the ability and the desire to share the knowledge in the form of training, mentoring or coaching others.
- Partner with finance and risk partners to ensure that SEC external reporting including the earnings release is completed timely and accurately;
- Review of SOX documentation and working with the business to strengthen controls to ensure the integrity of the financial statements;
6+ years of public accounting experience with a Big 4 Firm. SEC experience required, CPA preferred.