This company demonstrates its dedication to personal and professional growth with educational assistance, mentoring programs, leadership development and executive coaching. Remote and flexible working arrangements are available. You will also have the opportunity to connect with your community through volunteer service opportunities. This established company is a global leader. Benefits include brand discounts and college scholarships for children of employees.
- Ensure completeness of financial statements by assisting with reporting processes for monthly estimates, actuals and budgets.
- Support senior management and other departments with special projects and reports.
- Lead development and implementation of training for financial systems end users.
- Work with others on the monthly data governance process and related supporting documentation.
- Work closely with divisions to identify and understand variances, analyzing management reports.
3-5 years public accounting experience with a Big 4 CPA firm