This well-established, publicly traded company is a leader in its industry. This is a very visible opportunity with high exposure to executive management. You will have the possibility of very rapid promotion and options to move into other business areas such as Operations, Finance, or Accounting.
- Collaborate with various business units to identify areas of operations efficiency and risk.
- Participate in risk assessments of functions, business units or regions.
- Communicate control findings and recommendations to drive action and improve operations.
- Provide recommendations that will include strengthening internal controls, mitigating financial risks and safeguarding the corporation.
- Plan and perform risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
3+ years experience in external or internal audit.